Monitoring your business social media presence is incredibly important. You need to respond to people talking about your brand and understanding how people view your company. However, a common concern is that it takes up too much time.
Here are easy steps you can take to get things started -
- Check mentions for your brand and competitors (2 minutes) - First check the total mentions created across the web about your company. This number will give you an idea about your online activity as well as competitor’s activity. It will give you a high level snapshot of various channels driving that activity as well.
2. Respond to relevant mentions (2 minutes) - You can easily monitor tweets and mentions about your company & reply back to tweets that are relevant to your services or products. This will help you in building customer loyalty online.
3. Sort by Popularity and respond to influential people right away (2 minutes) – You can easily check out Klout Score for your company and respond to influential people immediately. This will enhance your visibility and make sure that things don’t go out of hand.
4. Monitor your fans Sentiment (2 minutes) – We also provide sentiment trend over time that allows you to measure spikes of positive or negative posts. With filtering options, it’s easy to determine what is driving that behavior.
5. Check Mentions by Day & Time (1 minute) – Determine quickly when most conversations are happening – this will help you in determining right time for messaging as well as adjust your schedule to be able to listen and respond promptly.
Note: You can click on any dot to see the exact mentions!
6. Determine high frequency keywords that are driving conversations (1 minute) – Easily determine what is driving conversation and click on keywords to see the mentions.
This is what we call Social Media marketing simplified – you just need 10 minutes daily to track & find actionable insights.